Monday, January 15, 2018

He Counts the Stars

A number of challenges, like Path of Positivity, are about making cards with BLUES.  It makes me think of the sky.  I live on a farm, far enough from city lights that you can see so many more stars where we live. My photographer hubby likes to visit National Parks even farther from city lights. He'll get up hours before dawn after the moon sets to photograph the night sky and show star movement across the sky. When you ponder how many stars there are, it's almost incomprehensible. When I read this verse, I was amazed to think God could count all those stars and had a name for each one. How amazing He is, in so many ways. He cares about even the tiniest details, including those that are important to us. 

I chose some of my older CTMH paper from Stardust to go with this PTI verse.



I'm also sharing this scripture card with Word Art Wednesday #316-317.


*******************************
Be sure to visit my blog tomorrow night or Wednesday morning for our blog hop with 20 bloggers showing ideas for using new products from the new Seasonal Expressions 1 catalog. 

Using that paper inspired me to make a couple of birthday cards for boys using this paper and my older star stamp sets.



I used three retired CTMH stamp sets, Reach for the Stars, Shining Star, and Wishing Star.
I typed my own sentiment for the front and the inside. I've included a jpg at the bottom of this post of the front and inside sentiments that you can click on and save if you need a sentiment like this for an out-of-space birthday card.  I printed it on a 6.5" x 4.5" cardstock piece and cut off the top words.

I'm sharing the birthday cards with the following challenges:

Brown Sugar #274 - Birthdays
Dream Valley #170 - anything goes
Seize the Birthday - anything goes that's birthday




3 comments:

ScrappyHorses said...

Wow, you were on a roll with the blues! All the cards are wonderful, but I do especially love the Psalms Verse. Such an uplifting verse full of inspiration for us! The design is beautiful with all the stars. I also live in the country and the stars and blue sky are definitely amazing away from city lights - something I take for granted all to often! Thanks for sharing your talent and thoughts with us at Path of Positivity! ~Katrina

Jeannie said...

Hi Vickie! Awesome cards inside and out! Thanks so much for joining my blog challenge :)

Jeannie T.
Dragonfly Journeys

Betta said...

Your card is so pretty!!! I LOVE all the sweet details, inside and out!
Thanks for sharing WITH US at Brown Sugar Challenge!!!
BettaScrap | DT for Brown Sugar Challenge