Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Lord Bless and Keep You Wild Sunflower Card

This week a sunflower farm in our area started allowing visitors. People come from all over, even other countries, to take photos of the acres of sunflowers. We have a smaller, wild variety that blooms along fence rows around our farm. I chose a flower stamp for this card that looks like our wild ones.

I needed more encouragement cards, so once I made this one that I liked, I made three more. I love the message of this new CTMH sentiment stamp set: May the Lord bless and keep you. I originally made it for one of our daughters to send to a sorority sister fighting cancer.


The sentiment has a small sprig of leaves on each side, so I enlarged it by stamping four more outline leaf sprigs from this month's stamp of the month that I colored with alcohol ink markers. Then I added two large leaf stamps under it from Falling for You-Cardmaking. The large flower came from Falling for You-Scrapbooking. The flower does have a matching die, but I fussy cut mine because I didn't want the white border this time.

I'm sharing this card with the following challenges:
Dream Valley Challenge #162 - use a stamp or digi

Heartful Stamping Challenge Sept. 3-10 - anything goes with stamping
Hiding in My Craft Room Challenge #316 - Fall Colors
Scrap and Craft #7 - Colours of Autumn
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Stamp It
Word Art Wednesday #298-299 - anything goes, positive

Stamp sets used:

product imageFalling for You - Scrapbooking


StampsFeel So Blessed stamp of the month


2 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Vickie :-) the sunflower is so pretty and the colours and whole design of this is lovely :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Luv
Lols x x x

Neva Zver said...

Cute card with pretty colors! Thanks for playing with us at Dream Valley Challenges!
Neva DT