Sunday, May 1, 2016

Happy Times 12 Cards and Scrapbook Layouts

May is National Scrapbook Month so Close To My Heart made a special paper pack and stamp set just for the occasion. They're offering a free 14 double sided paper pack with every $60 purchase. There is also a coordinating stamp set for purchase and all albums are 25% off!

Here are 12 cards that I made using the workshop cutting guide that was designed by consultant Michelle Snyder for Close To My Heart.  There are a lot of photos here. After the 12 cards I'll show you 3 scrapbook layouts.


Here are cards 1, 2, and 3.




Cards 4, 5, 6, 7:


Cards 8, 9, 10:
Cards 11 and 12:


To make the cards I used the Happy Times stamp set and Make a Wish (and the May Stamp of the Month for the anniversary greeting). I also used the white gold striped ribbon, gold sequins, and pink gems. I actually picked up the wrong pack of pink gems for the first cards. I changed to the Pink Enamel Gems on the last cards which have facets instead of a smooth surface like the Flamingo Dots I used first. I stamped with Pomegranate, Smoothie, Canary, and Fern inks and used a gold marker around the edges of some panels.



Here are the 3 layouts that I'm promoting for this Scrapbook Month "Happy Times" paper pack. If you'd like to have directions for either the card workshop or the scrapbook layouts, please see my website to contact me  and I will send you the pdf cutting and assembly diagrams.







 Below you can see the papers, including some with gold details, and the stamp set.



No comments: