Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Decorating the Tree

This week I'm sharing some multi-cultural Christmas cards I made for families at my grandsons' school. I was really glad to find some digital image companies This first one is Jada with Bauble from Pink Gem Designs. I loved the fact I could use their colored image to help me make cards faster. With the stars and snowflake designs included in the design I thought it should have glittery papers and blue shimmer trim.


Thank you for stopping by. May God bless and keep you as you prepare for this lovely Christmas season!


I'm sharing this card with the following challenges:

A Gem of a Challenge #159 - anything Christmas goes
Brown Sugar Challenge #175 - anything goes
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge #258 - Time to Decorate
Crazy 4 Challenges #318 - O Christmas Tree lyric inspiration
Creative Corner Challenge - Sparkle and Shine
Dream Valley Challenge #121 - die cuts (2) and punches (snowflakes)
Eclectic Ellapu Purple Team Challenge - one or more dies (2 - white rectangle and tree)


3 comments:

crafty said...

Lovely Christmas card. Thanks for joining us this week at Creative Corner.
Mary

Lisa Winnard - TheCraftarageStudio said...

Very cute image.
Thanks for joining us at Eclectic Ellapu.
Lisa xxx - Eclectic Ellapu DT.

Lisa Winnard - TheCraftarageStudio said...

Very cute image.
Thanks for joining us at Eclectic Ellapu.
Lisa xxx - Eclectic Ellapu DT.