Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Autumn Colored Birthday Cheer

I think it will take me several weeks to move all of my craft supplies from several rooms to the new room my hubby built from our garage. It's wonderful to have more room and find new ways to organize so I can find things. I'm rediscovering so many OLD papers that I've decided to combine some old with some new to USE IT UP!  I combined some very old Autumn Terracotta and New England Ivy B &T papers with the new sunset link Nevermore paper. I used one of mt favorite old stamps for the blessing and flower with the new Sending Love stamp set. 
The extra leaf was cut with a Spellbinder die and my ribbon is very old CTMH that matches the colors.


When I stamped the flower I inked the leaves and flower top separately, stamped it second generation (by lightly stamping it on scrap paper), then rolled the edges of the flower in additional ink,


I'm sharing this card with the following challenges:
Creative Card Crew #98 - Ribbon
Everybody Art #340 - Flowers
Fan-Tastic Tuesday #107 - Anything goes with twist-autumn colors
Love to Scrap #63 - ribbon and/or lace
Use Your Stuff #195 - Use Ribbon
Word Art Wednesday #204 - anything uplifting

5 comments:

Elizabeth Hart said...

This is a beautiful autumn card - perfect sentiment. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Fan-tastic Tuesday challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

Amanda said...

Lovely card with a fabulous sentiment! Thanks for joining us this week at Use Your Stuff!

stampingvickisvisions said...

Lovely fall card, I just love all the colors of this season. Perfect card for either man or woman. Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crews ribbon challenge. Vicki DT

Majo said...

Lovely Autumn card! I love the use of ribbon! Thanks for joining our challenge this week at Use Your Stuff!
Majo DT ♥

Anonymous said...

I love that saying! Great fall card! Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap.