Saturday, September 15, 2012

Clear Dollar Stamps' Digi Release Day!



Every month I get excited to see what the design team members have made with the new digi stamps at Clear Dollar Stamps. Today I'm introducing two of my favorites. This first card is made with Scenic Trees.


I've always been in love with trees, especially after the leaves have fallen and you can see their skeletal structure, especially when they're seen as a silhouette at sunset.  I printed my image on cream cardstock, then sponged several shades of ink to resemble sunset. This set has many different shapes of trees with and without leaves. It has so many possibilities.

I'm sharing this card with the following challenge:
Blogger's Challenge - Silhouettes

Go on down to my next post for today to see the other digi set I used.

5" x 6.5" Scenic Tree Card Recipe:
Digital Image - CDS Scenic Trees
Inks - CTMH Buttercup, Honey, Goldrush, Autumn Terracotta, Ruby
Paper - The Paper Studio "Simple Elegance;" CTMH Colonial White cardstock
Accent - black organdy ribbon, white decorative mat
Tools - Printer, Photoshop, CTMH Cricut Art Philosophy to make mat, sponges to ink sunset


 

1 comment:

Lisa Somerville said...

Beautiful Thinking of You card - love the added color to the silhouette tree! Thanks for playing along with the Bloggers Challenge!