Friday, April 6, 2012

Vintage Easter Wishes

This week the Basic Grey Challenge #65 was to make Easter cards using Basic Grey papers. I had this really cute vintage Easter card image that I thought would be perfect with the sketch from Unscripted Sketches Challenge #152.


I rotated the sketch 90 degrees counter-clockwise since my picture was vertically oriented. I used Basic Grey's "Sweet Threads for all of the papers. I wanted to use the large dots because they were reminiscent of colored eggs. I added a doily for the circle and a pink bow at the bottom of the pink strip. Now I only need a few more Easter cards by tomorrow night!

2 comments:

anislawa said...

It's lovely!:)

Julie said...

FAb card - such a lovely image and great colours! Thanks for joining us at Basic Grey Challenges! Juliexx