Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Card Patterns Sketch 162 for Mother's Day

I love to save paper scraps because I usually see a card in the making and can't bear to throw them away. My hubby would say I can't even bear to put them away. This card definitely qualifies for the "Shopping Our Stash" category since it came from my Basic Grey paper scraps and old ribbon and very old brads that I hadn't used yet. This week Challenge #49 challenges us to use things that start with "B." I used brads, a bow, an embossing folder called Kassie's Brocade, and one mat of black cardstock to make the title pop. I used the simply lovely sketch from Card Patterns, just slightly altered to fit the scrap.




Challenges:
Card Patterns - Sketch 162
Shopping Our Stash Weekly Challenge - Challenge 49 - starts with "B"

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Wonderful Mother's Day Card, love the embossing & the gorgeous bow/flower combo! Thanks for joining us over at SOS this past week :)