Friday, February 3, 2012

Sweet Stop Sketch #143

I don't scrapbook or make cards very often with shades of purple or lavendar even though it was my favorite color when I was a young teen. I saw the color challenge at Stampin Sisterhood and decided to try a "love" card with their lovely palette.  The sketch at the Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge blog was perfect for a set of love and marriage stamps I have.




Except for the two papers that I stamped, the rest of the cardstock is textured, but doesn't show up as well in the photo. This will be my for my daughter's friend who just got married. I decided to add ribbon and pearls when I knew it would be hand-delivered and not mailed.


5" x 6.5" card:
Paper - DCWV "Old World," Close To My Heart CS
Stamps - CTMH "Precious Love"
Ink - Ranger "Dusty Concord"
Other - Martha Stewart border punch, Offray lace, CTMH organdy ribbons and pearls

No comments: