Saturday, February 11, 2012

Stella Workshop on the Go Layouts

Today my biggest scrapbook club met and I promised I'd post these layouts for people to refer to when they're ready to add their final details at home. These first two are the ones requiring stamping.  I'm showing the left page then the right page.



On the next stamped layout I changed the right page on mine to use a quilted flower instead of the ones shown in the Close To My Heart workshop guide. I used the new stamp set called "Just for You" on page 18. The stamp carrier sheet showed that I could cut the flower base out on my Cricut at 2.5" before stamping.


The next two layouts use the coordinating adhesive canvas stickers. I love their look, especially in person.

Left page has a 10" x 8" photo that you can replace with four smaller 5" x 4" photos:






12 x 12 layouts (all supplies from Close To My Heart):
Paper - "Stella," extra Chocolate and Colonial White CS
Stamps - Stella Workshop on the Go Stamp set, Token Alphabet, and "Just For You" (flower)
Inks - Cocoa, Lagoon, Sunset, Tulip
Other - Stella complements adhesive canvas stickers, Bohemian Assortment (lace doilies and buttons), 1 1/4" circle punch, 2" scalloped punch, Cricut Art Philosophy (flower), Dimensional Elements Hearts (chipboard hearts)

No comments: