Sunday, February 26, 2012

May You Prosper

Jeemiah 29:11 is such a beautiful verse to share with a friend. I keep using it again and again. Today I used it for the Viva La Verve Challenge for February, Week 3. I combined it with the Challenge from Craft Your Passion: This week's challenge is in honor of President's Day here in the USA,
RED, WHITE & BLUE


May God prosper and bless our nation as well as individuals as this verse says.


 

Because the sentiment on my card is fairly large, the three inch circle takes up a lot of room without a border in the back. So I chose to sponge Outdoor Denim ink around the edges for more definition.

6.5" x 5" Card Recipe:
Paper - Basic Grey "Boxer," "June Bug"and "Marekesh;" Close To My Heart White Daisy Cardstock
Stamp - Verve Jeremiah 29:11 Plain Jane
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black; CTMH Outdoor Denim
Other - CTMH "Bohemian Assortment"(doily and button), Colonial White Waxy Flax, 3" and 2" circle punches

No comments: