Sunday, January 29, 2012

We Can't Thank You Enough

I have a new stamp set from Close To My Heart that has wonderful sentiments that fit into shapes I can cut on my Cricut using the Art Philosophy cartridge. I made this thank you card using that February Stamp Of The Month. The stamp set's acrylic carrier sheet shows you the measurements for cutting that shape. That's a cinch! When I looked in my papers I had setting out to make cards, I found a strip I had used to practice with alcohol inks back in 2008. It was a combination of amethyst and pink colors, maybe with a little silver. It doesn't shine in the photo like it does in person. I'm entering this card in Papertake Weekly's challenge to Highlight using glitter, glossy accents, etc. I used a dot of glossy accents on each white flower dot along with amethyst sparkles to coordinate with the shiny homemade strip.




I used this sketch from Card Positioning System (CPS Sketch #252) to make this card and the top row of colors from Craft Your Passion's Color Bingo:




5.5" Square Card:
Paper - Basic Grey (aqua); Close To My Heart (Black, White Daisy, (Pink B&T,Glossy White retired)
Stamp - CTMH "Thoughtful Tidings" (Feb. Stamp of the Month)
Ink  - CTMH Black, Baby Pink
Other - CTMH Art Philosophy cartridge, 3/8" white organdy, Pink/Red Sparkles; corner rounder

No comments: